Nuffnang

Saturday 20 November 2010

I Am A Wanted Man

After a super nerve cracking viva yesterday, I can now move on with a slow pace for the next one week to make necessary corrections to my thesis. Damn it.. Yesterday was the worse among any other presentations or what so ever. But it's definitely worth going for it. If I have another chance, I will definite say NO. =p

Just a month of exam period, I had became a wanted man. Everyone is looking for me and even the futsal court as well. But the bad thing is that, I still need one more week to settle down everything before I can say that I am really free. I am worried of my results now but that should not be my priority as the results is only coming out in 2 weeks time. Come on, Kevin! Think about the camp, enjoy it and finish up the thesis first. Oh, crap! I still have not pack up my stuff yet and I thought of going for a movie later. Harry Potter is showing in cinema now, how could I miss it. My checklist is full now. Get back to you guys when I am back from the camp!

Enjoy and have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang