Nuffnang

Sunday 27 May 2012

When A Bunch of Crazy Friends Visited Sabah Part 2 (back dated 17-20 May 2012)

Wow. I have idea where I got this picture. =p Ok, not many talkings about this part because there are many pictures can be taken at this place which is the War Memorial Garden. And again, entrance fee is RM2. This garden mainly has 4 sections, 4 different garden for 4 different nations. And also, you can have a very good view of Kundasang town and Mount Kinabalu from this garden! So, it was worth paying that RM2 to spend half an hour here...


Entrance for the War Memorial Garden. Can be easily missed! 

 The passage way in the garden


Australian Garden 






 Very good view of Kundasang town from the garden


Visitor No. 1 

Other visitors got into my camera finally =p Ok, the left one was my new friend from Johor

I knew that I forced them to stand facing the sun Ha-ha 

The history of the war.. 



To be continued..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang