Nuffnang

Saturday 20 July 2013

Hope to Have Impressed Her on Her Birthday!

I have figured so many times that what was the best way to celebrate a love one's birthday! By just browsing through the internet, I had this idea. Though it was a great and tough challenge for me as I haven't tried doing all these before, I really hope that I made it through. =)

 Grilled cod fish with some healthy side dishes

 Grilled chicken chop with some healthy side dishes

 Chicken potato soup, not the one in the can! =)

 She has a great smile with the food! Really love it!

 Home-made chocolate cake, specially for her!

New wish for a new year! 


Just another wish for you, Happy b'day Susan! Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely dinner..know you have put in lotsa effort..really really grateful to have you with me to celebrate my bday together! =)

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang