Nuffnang

Thursday 4 July 2013

Life of a Clinical Pharmacist!

It has been a very stressful week for the past one week. Everything at work didn't really go well for me and the worst part was to deal with different parties at THE SAME TIME! Besides, the bosses where thinking that clinical pharmacists were free enough to hang around in the hospital, thus came with various ridiculous statistics and requirements to fulfill. I wonder how long more can I hang on to this job. One more year? Still having a lot of uncertainties. 

Pray hard for me that the loan will be approved and the payment will be done within a month. Or else, that's it for me! I will definitely counting my days in the government hospital by hook or by crook!

Enjoy and have a nice day! TGIF...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang