Nuffnang

Saturday 7 October 2017

Working Trip to Kuching, Sarawak

Kuching is the capital city of Sarawak and it's also a state with is rich in culture (like Sabah) and definitely food as well. I have been to Kuching once but it was almost 13 years ago and I believe that many things have changed from the time I stepped out from the airport, to highways, roundabouts etc. Though I don't have much time to walk around for this trip as my hospital just send me here for 2 days for a course but at least I managed to cover a bit! =)

** Just a random blog about Kuching!

Sarawak Museum. Located right in the city center. Easily accessible. To learn about the culture and beginning of Sarawak. No entrance fee.




"Cotton rain" from Kapok tree at Padang Merdeka Kuching...

Authentic Sarawak Laksa. RM 5 with huge prawns! Can't get this from any other parts of Malaysia...

Midin (a type of jungle fern) and a local dish.. I realised that the fern here is more crunchy and less leafy as compared to those in Sabah..

Thanks guys for bringing me out for dinner! =)

Sarawak State Legislative Assembly Building lighted up at night! 

Fort Margherita.. One of the place to hang out along the river..

Pan Fried Radish Cake. Sweet or salty. But one thing for sure it's very peppery. 

Mani Chai Bihun.. Local vegetable fried bihun.

If I have more time to explore Kuching, I definitely can explore more places and more food! I wish that I can be back to Kuching in near future. See you Kuching! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang