Nuffnang

Thursday 12 November 2009

Mission 5, Section 6 out of 7 Completed..

Thai aquas are always beautiful but too bad that the positive charge cannot be connected to the positive pole, there is always a repulsion. Or else my mum will be very disappointed with me. But just a bit sad that why were they going against mother nature. I am born to be a male, that's what I am now..
.
After battling for 5papers in less than 2weeks in the battlefield already, it is time to have some rest before proceeding for the final war on next Tuesday. Overall, it is really "Holy Sheet" for this semester. None of the paper seems to be easy to me, or maybe it's because of my progress is a bit slow for this semester. The worse paper that I can say is Marketing for Pharmacy. The lecturer's expectation is a bit too high for us already until I have no idea what were the questions asking about. Nvm. No point looking back. Just think of what is ahead. "Life doesn't just stop here!"
.
Everyone is not going to be at hometown for the weekend except me which is still hanging with one last paper. I feel like watch Phobia2 ALONE on Saturday but I am a bit scare to stay alone at home for the night. Haizz.. Why can't "you" come out a bit late so that I do not need to go alone to the cinema! Maybe I should opt for a pirated DVD for this. Haha..
.
Ok, when it comes to food, nothing is going to stop me from having nice food. I always like spicy stuffs especially Thai tom yam but there is only one place that sells the best tom yam which is Jalan Alor. Others, it is either horrible, terrible or lousy. You see, it is again Thais! Maybe I should think of going there to work in the future and for food as well, but not for a "Girl". Ok, maybe it is a bit difficult to predict what is going to happen in the future, but I got to make sure that I have check that person thoroughly that she is a 100% authentic, genuine, pure female without any transsexual operation or such history before. And again, but you may not know whether there is a hidden internal male reproductive organ or not.
.
Itch.... Back to the topic. Emm.. Yummy yummy tom yam. But sometimes it is really difficult to resist such thing when you really want to have it. So I have a new target now, which is cooking tom yam from scratch. Wish me good luck for this mission!! Hope that I can update something about this in my next blog.
.
Cheers and have a nice day^^

2 comments:

  1. phobia2 wait tue finish our last paper then we go watch together... haha... good idea????
    btw, bring me to jln alor for the best tom yam u said... i;ve been missing tom yam damn much..... hhaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one is included in the package meh, i thought we are having lunch on tuesday? isn't it? haha.. wait till free only say lar.. lolzz..

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang