Nuffnang

Thursday 29 October 2009

Thursday, Oct 29 2009

Yea guys! That's actually a piece of dead skin from my body. Haha.. Nothing beats the Malaysia's sun when you are at the beach. You will get sun-burn definitely if you do not apply sun-block. Anyway, it is good to have a new covering for my body now! But just don't over do it, or else you will get dehydrated like one news a couple of months back. That person actually passed away after that.
.
Huu.. Study break is coming to an end already and my first paper is going to be on next Monday. Bye bye to the newly renovated library. After some increment in our tuition fees, I finally saw something which is productive and beneficial from the university to the students. At least I still have the chance to enjoy it for another 3 semesters before I leave the university. And another thing, so sad that my industrial attachment is going to be postponed this time. There goes my X'mas break and it is going to be a rushing start for the new semester.
.
As everyone knows that the Thais always produce superb horror movies e.g. Shutter, Coming Soon, 4bia etc. In this coming Nov, they are going to come up with another new horror movie which is Phobia2. There are 4 short stories in the first movie but it is going to be 5 short stories this time. Since the first has done outstandingly, so I am sure that this is going to be good as well. There following is the trailer for Phobia2. Btw, you guys may search for the whole 4bia movie on Youtube.com. Enjoy the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang