Nuffnang

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Nightmare vs Sleep..

Oopss.. I am being tagged as an evil mastermind in Facebook.. What does that mean? Hmm..
.
My miseries studying at home finally came to an end because the workers have finished upgrading the drainage system in my housing area finally. The two months was really suffering with all the drilling sounds, tractors, cement mixer, workers 吹水sound etc etc. Thought of looking for some peaceful minds in the U at that time but that was even worse because the forever upgrading university is not done with their construction which has been months already.
.
It was a "Hurray" for less than 5 hours. Just starting to have some peace at home and wanted to start studying at 2am. Something has really gave me shock and tremendous impact which I will never forget. Don't worry, not that I have seen any ghost but it was actually worse than that. It was my NIGHTMARE! I haven't have this kind of nightmare before whereby I don't dare to wake up, not until i see sunlight or having anyone woke up before me. Maybe it just want to stimulate my brain before my study break starts and change my abnormal sleeping habit. Anyway, the dream was about how am I murdered brutally! No further evaluation. winks*
.
Let's have something about "sleep" before I wrap up for this time. Many people have different sleeping patterns but I know that I have the most abnormal one because I used to wake up when people sleeps and I do wake up again when people wakes up. This type of sleeping pattern most likely to develop a kind of condition called the sleep debt whereby you have insufficient of rest and you will get all kinds of mental, emotional and physical fatigues when you are awake. It actually disturbs your mind more when you are trying to concentrate, eventually you will have nothing in your brain at the end of the day. That's why you need caffeine to make you alert all the time.
.
"Life doesn't just stop here and LIKE THAT, live life happy..........!"
.
Cheers and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang