Nuffnang

Monday 5 October 2009

Half Time..

Oops.. I have nearly forgotten about blogging. Haha.. Anyway, it's half time for Liverpool vs Chelsea now. Still 0-0. What I can say that the referee is again bias. So disappointed!
.
Hmm. The day for yesterday was really terrible though it was mooncake festival. All thanks to Marketing quiz which was in the morning. I can say that it was a tough one and I don't really have the brain to solve most of the scenario given in the question paper. It was so frustrating to have this kind of paper! Anyway, it's just for one semester only.
.
Haha.. Something more terrible that I have discovered today. I just found out that the place for my industrial training is really suck. The place is so isolated and you will never discover that place if you do not have the intention to discover it. It is 100x worse than Bangi Industrial Park. WHAT CAN I DO! Anyway, it's just for about 3weeks training only. I am very sure that my expenses will surely shoot up for about 5x.
.
At many times, very seldom that we notice or pay attention to something which is too normal for us. Maybe I should bring out something interesting this time! I am not sure whether you guys realise why does man always like to hold woman at the waist maybe during some friendly hug, or during a date etc. Actually based on a bible scripture, man actually derived from the lower rip of a woman during the Creation. So this is the answer for the "why". Haha.. Interesting?
.
Ok, times up. Liverpool is now one goal down now. Haizz.. Chealsea sucksssssssss... Have a nice day..

8 comments:

  1. where is ur industry attachement?? YSP?? Duopharma???

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro, training not 2 weeks only de meh??? dun scare me leh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haizz.. vun, non of them. it's actually MVP, Malaysian Vaccines and Pharmaceutical Sdn. Bhd... haha.. the place is horribly isolated from town..
    christine, if u calculate bek for those who is starting on the 23rd, it is already about 3weeks already. => so get prepared for the "break". no 'L' already..

    ReplyDelete
  4. MVP?? good luck, at cyberjaya/putrajaya. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. thanks.. i think i shd make my way to PD after the attachment since it is so near ady. +.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey bro, no L, let's go for P, k?? haha...
    but then no mcflurry for u d.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. P? wat does P stands for? i didnt hear about tis before de? hee.. so fast tt u hav look for an alternative already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls, u heard bout it k.. u ignoring it only.. haha... u know wat "P" stands for... just prepare ur car after finals, k?? btw, this alternative is not proposed by me...

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang