Nuffnang

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Colour Symbolism

"Ding Dong.." (message alert) "Please proceed to finance office to settle demage report.." Ooo, crap... The Unlimited Currency Sucking Institution sent me a notification with a typographic error calling me to settle the "demage" report today. They are super duper efficient in asking money from the students but they will take ages to settle things in the other way round especially when getting back things from the U. This is not the first time already. Anyway, what can I expect from a company which is profit-oriented, or else I won't be getting my result at the end of the semester. This is some kind of threatening act!
.
Hmm.. After a mad mad tiring day battling in U and paid RM10.50 just for the mini-volumetric flask, what is in my mind is getting back home as soon as possible. Sorry to say that going out for entertainment is really not I want. Pheww.. Just don't think about what have happened moments before, keep my mind free and enjoy my journey back. I love the way back especially when I reach roads with trees along them. These are all psychological effects. Based on the colour symbolism, GREEN is the colour that will sooth your eyes and producing calming effect when seen. **Don't look at the negative perceptions on GREEN. So sometimes it really give you a piece of peaceful mind and a bit of satisfaction when you see the trees. Here, satisfaction means what you have done for the day. It is more enjoyable if you have flowers to make them more colourful and cheerful.
.
And again, what about the night. Colours of light, YELLOW symbolises feelings of happiness. As for me, the most attractive lightings in KL is from Genting Highlands. It is soooo obvious, so obvious because you can see it as floating lightings in the sky. I would be happy, I am sure that everyone would be happy as well. I think this is most probably the main reason why people like to go to try their luck there. "Colour of Wealth". I am having my chance to try when my friend is back from Sarawak. Haha..
.
Wow, I didn't realise that I have blogged more than 100 posts already. Anyway, I hope that the great numbers do bring something more than the numbers stated.. => I think I left out something. The significant of highlighting red in the first paragraph symbolises WAR.!! Absolutely W.A.R.! **Not about love, not about passion, not about sex in this case.
.
Cheers and have a nice day^^

4 comments:

  1. where got more than 100 posts, only 90 posts in total. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. izit? maybe tt is edit post. i saw wrongly ady. sori bout tt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely see no green tat day.. it's just all red.. not a good colour at all, in exams or in life.. but chinese just love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. hye, now u wont c red pen in exams already. u think like v r still in secondary school meh, red means failed. now most important thing is getting 50+ already.. all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang