Nuffnang

Saturday 17 October 2009

Happy Deepavali.. lolzz..

Ooch. I can't imagine that my 5years old niece told me dirty jokes when i met her at my mum's old friend's house for deepavali.
.
Don't go into that first, I will tell the joke later. My mum actually has this special Indian friend for more than 40years already. The special thing about him is "Wow!", it's not that he knows mandarin, but surprisingly he knows how to play majong. Every Chinese New Year without fail, he will come to my house on the first day of CNY and plays with all my aunties. But too bad that I do not know how to play. Then for every Deepavali, we will visit his house. So back to the food, it was super delicious and spicy but I got to pay the price of it this morning in the toilet and having sore throat till today. Just got some lozenges to relieve it. So irritating!
.
So this little girl was so boring, so she entertained me that night with her 'dirty jokes'. Here goes one of her story. -- A lady has a daughter named 'Nen Nen'. On one fine day, she took Nen Nen to visit the zoo. During one of the ride, she lost Nen Nen and she proceeded to the office to look for Nen Nen. So the officer asked her, "What is your daughter's name?" then she replied, "Nen Nen." Ok, fine. Then the officer asked her again, "So how big is your Nen Nen?" She replied, "As big as the watermelon." lolzz.. See how corrupted is her mind.
.
Ok, this is just a bit of entertainment from me. Get back to you guys later with moe updates. Have a nice day and cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang