Nuffnang

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Happy Chinese "Tiger" Year

Yo, friends. How was the Chinese New Year holiday? Oops.. By the way, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy belated Valentine's day. This is the first time that both of these days fall on the same day. Sad for those restaurant owners and flower sellers, no extra profits for this year as no 水鱼(couples) to slaughter this year. Ha-ha.
.
Anyway, it doesn't affect me much as I am still single. Happily enjoying my life at many hang-out areas. I had my movie 1 night; I had my cyber cafe 1 night; my friend's place 1 night. It was really like back-to-back non-stop activities throughout the week. Tension is rising but no action is taken. Swt-.-" I am still not in the mood of studying.
.
Any some how, I must kick my ass and start doing things already. Besides and besides, it's Ash Wednesday today, which is 40 days before Good Friday and the beginning of the Lent season. As for me (considered as an adult), fast and abstain for the next 5 Fridays and maybe Saturdays and Sundays plus the whole Holy Week. Ha-ha. So there goes my holiday.
.
Enjoy and have a nice day..

1 comment:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Movers in Bootle

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang