Nuffnang

Saturday 6 March 2010

Updates After 3 Weeks..

Wow. Nearly got out from my house for a cancelled class this morning! "Adui! Adui! Kevin, apa lar you?" Ha-ha.. Luckily I got 2 friends save me from the "deep hole" (黑洞)!
.
It's about 3 weeks since my last post. I guess you guys know how busy am I for the past few weeks. It was exactly 1 week of Chinese New Year break plus 2 weeks of restless studying period. It was so damn stress whereby I had my research project proposal presentation, quizes, lab reports etc etc. I still remember that I went back to one of my pharmacy attachment site to get some ointments and that pharmacist actually told to enjoy my study life!
.
Oh gosh! With the physical appearance and mental status that I have now, I guess you can see that I am not enjoying my studying life at all! I have to pay so much and I got to work so hard. What for! I prefer working hard and at least I get back some positive incomes. Anyway, different people will have different opinion on this, so I guess that I am different from many people which most people really enjoy their studying life. So how about you?! Do you really enjoy studying or a working life?
.
What else! Hmm.. I am having my finals in 2 months time and I am getting ready for my research during this coming semester break. Nothing interesting about my research project! It is just about testing some plant extracts on the rats and I have to dissect each one of them after the 14-days dosing period. So, here's my updates for the meantime. Actually there are more, but I prefer writing them in my diary because there many things which are too personal.
.
Cheers and have a nice weekend^^

8 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. internet 15 mbps Gemstelecom offer best package internet 15 mps in affordable price

    ReplyDelete
  3. free iptv montreal ideal for anyone who enjoys calling family and friends for long and uses the Internet to exchange emails with friends, search sites, download pictures and watch video clips

    ReplyDelete
  4. internet alma
    Gemstelecom provides internet access all over the world and is looking to expand their services to new countries. If you are in an area where there is no service or the service is not good, please contact Gemstelecom and they will work to get you connected. They also offer a variety of other telecommunications services that may be of interest to you. Contact Gemstelecom today to learn more about their company and how they can help you stay connected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cable internet providers toronto Choosing the right internet service provider can be a daunting task. But by considering your needs and doing some research, you can find the perfect provider for your home or business. We hope our list of the best cable providers in Toronto has helped make your decision a little easier.

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang