Nuffnang

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Updates After 3 Weeks..

Wow. Nearly got out from my house for a cancelled class this morning! "Adui! Adui! Kevin, apa lar you?" Ha-ha.. Luckily I got 2 friends save me from the "deep hole" (黑洞)!
.
It's about 3 weeks since my last post. I guess you guys know how busy am I for the past few weeks. It was exactly 1 week of Chinese New Year break plus 2 weeks of restless studying period. It was so damn stress whereby I had my research project proposal presentation, quizes, lab reports etc etc. I still remember that I went back to one of my pharmacy attachment site to get some ointments and that pharmacist actually told to enjoy my study life!
.
Oh gosh! With the physical appearance and mental status that I have now, I guess you can see that I am not enjoying my studying life at all! I have to pay so much and I got to work so hard. What for! I prefer working hard and at least I get back some positive incomes. Anyway, different people will have different opinion on this, so I guess that I am different from many people which most people really enjoy their studying life. So how about you?! Do you really enjoy studying or a working life?
.
What else! Hmm.. I am having my finals in 2 months time and I am getting ready for my research during this coming semester break. Nothing interesting about my research project! It is just about testing some plant extracts on the rats and I have to dissect each one of them after the 14-days dosing period. So, here's my updates for the meantime. Actually there are more, but I prefer writing them in my diary because there many things which are too personal.
.
Cheers and have a nice weekend^^

Google adsense

Nuffnang