Nuffnang

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Free of Mind - Part 2

Sunday
.
"人人初戀得一次 太回味那時 人人自然自私 要耗盡才終止 以後無論再找十個他 不相似 甚或要 懷念到再來一次......." (alarm) It's already 6am. Time to get up and start my eating spree for the day. Ha-ha. 1 Yummy yummy breakfast at the hotel! I had some noodles with fantastic mashed potato baked with cheese. Though the mashed potato was a bit dry but I enjoyed a lot because I can hardly have such a nice meal for my breakfast in KL. => Right after breakfast, time to go to Papan for 扫墓. And again, that was the only time that I can play fire-crackers with no limitation. Just for once in awhile, I polluted the air and created noise pollution. Ha-ha. I don't get my chance in KL because I think that police would be at my door step in KL when the fire cracker burned not even half.
.
After everything finished, time to get back to Pusing (my hometown) for morning tea. 2 And makan makan again, I had 3 glasses of Wan Tou Long (something like Jelly added with santan milk or lime juice) and 2 pieces of 炸年糕. OMG! 1 piece is about RM 0.70 only. I think you can only get half of it with the same price in KL. Sometimes I have to criticise a bit about KL food price. When the price for flour hikes, even those selling meat will also increase their price; when everything rises, definitely 1 bowl of noodle will be much expensive. Haizz. What to do! No price control for noodles. Anyway, the eating spree continued after washed up and checked out form the hotel as my family and I had lunch at my uncle's house.
.
Definitely irresistible! 3 With about 8 dishes on the table, how can you stop yourself from getting another bowl of rice. Ha-ha. I can say that I can only taste all these dishes once in a blue moon because I don't go back to my hometown that often, not even during CNY. Anyway, I am glad that my auntie still be able to cook for us even though at such an old age. Everything ended at 3 something and it was time to head back to KL. But before leaving the lovely little small town, 4 I had another glass of Wan Tou Long AGAIN! Ha-ha. On my journey back, it was a bit jam at the highway, so we stopped by at Bidor for evening tea. 5 And again, I had 1 bowl of prawn noodle which is about RM 3.00 and 1 huge bowl of ABC (Air Bau Campur) for the price of RM 2.20. One word to describe all, "Fantastic!" You will definitely can't get the same bowl of noodle from Penang though they are famous with Penang prawn noodle.
.
As we continued our journey back to KL, the weather was super duper terrible. It rained like it never rain before. So we stopped at the Sg. Buloh Bridge Restaurant at around 8pm for dinner. 6 It was quite a good resting place because there a number of Malay stalls selling mixed rice and some noodles, then you can even get A&W, KFC, Kaya Kopitiam, Dunkin Donut, Baskin Robbins and Burger King as well. But once again, I opt for Burger King to end my eating spree for this trip.
.
This trip was worth going after being troubled with the morning class and the train services. Ha-ha.
.
Part 1 Click here
.
Enjoy and have a nice day^^

6 comments:

  1. I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work! Plz visite Mobile price in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Movers in Bootle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your blog post about your life. Your life is full and interesting and I can't wait to read more about it.Content Writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well recruiment is also a daunting process, you might wanna contact with some reputable recruitment agencies for Saudi Arabia for getting a job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never Run Out of Space: As a gamer, running out of storage is always a concern. But with the Steam Deck Memory Expansion's memory expansion capabilities, I can now carry my entire library with me. It's like having a portable gaming console and hard drive combined.

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang