Nuffnang

Friday, 26 March 2010

Future Plannings Worth to Think About

It finally comes to a Friday and this might be the last blog for the week. Huu.. I had another stressful again. I had 1 quiz in the morning today and I also had my first lab practice. Things were quite good in the morning but it didn't seem to go well in the afternoon. 2 rats got their skin striped of at the tail part because they did too many "helicopter" stuns. So that was the consequence of it. Ha-ha. Anyway, my supervisor was patient enough to teach me about animal feeding. Next lab session will be about cardiac punture to withdraw blood samples.
.
After the lab session, he actually gave me something worth to think about. It was regarding my future plannings. What will I be in 4 or 5 years to come? Will I stay in the hospital and continue to become a hospital pharmacist or setting up my own pharmacy to serve the community? Or maybe I should become a researcher and further my studies? There are actually many revenues for research and development plannings but very less people are interested in it. So, should I enter a field which has lesser competitors rather than fighting to become the best pharmacist in the hospital? I don't know, any thing can happen overnight!
.
But it's good that I am still single and I can do many things by myself. I am free to go anywhere around the world as long as I am still single. Please don't get me wrong! What I mean is that I can go anywhere, any part of the world without any resitation. Definitely there is also its consequence, which is that I got to travel alone. But once you are used to it, it will definitely not a problem for you! I enjoyed life when I had a girlfriend many years back but I also enjoy as well when I am back to single. Anyway, different people has different point of view. So my dear classmates, have you ever thought of this or is it too early to think about this?
.
Enjoy and have a nice day.

Google adsense

Nuffnang