Nuffnang

Friday 26 March 2010

Future Plannings Worth to Think About

It finally comes to a Friday and this might be the last blog for the week. Huu.. I had another stressful again. I had 1 quiz in the morning today and I also had my first lab practice. Things were quite good in the morning but it didn't seem to go well in the afternoon. 2 rats got their skin striped of at the tail part because they did too many "helicopter" stuns. So that was the consequence of it. Ha-ha. Anyway, my supervisor was patient enough to teach me about animal feeding. Next lab session will be about cardiac punture to withdraw blood samples.
.
After the lab session, he actually gave me something worth to think about. It was regarding my future plannings. What will I be in 4 or 5 years to come? Will I stay in the hospital and continue to become a hospital pharmacist or setting up my own pharmacy to serve the community? Or maybe I should become a researcher and further my studies? There are actually many revenues for research and development plannings but very less people are interested in it. So, should I enter a field which has lesser competitors rather than fighting to become the best pharmacist in the hospital? I don't know, any thing can happen overnight!
.
But it's good that I am still single and I can do many things by myself. I am free to go anywhere around the world as long as I am still single. Please don't get me wrong! What I mean is that I can go anywhere, any part of the world without any resitation. Definitely there is also its consequence, which is that I got to travel alone. But once you are used to it, it will definitely not a problem for you! I enjoyed life when I had a girlfriend many years back but I also enjoy as well when I am back to single. Anyway, different people has different point of view. So my dear classmates, have you ever thought of this or is it too early to think about this?
.
Enjoy and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Enjoy the article, I'm Manisha, I really want to say sincerely that this is amazing content that you have shared. thanks for this. it's really very helpful for me.

    Live Current Affairs
    Live Sarkari Naukri
    How to get a Government Job easily
    Facebook Video Download Online
    Sarkari Yojana - PM Modi Yojana

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang