Nuffnang

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Spirits..

Damn it. It is going to be 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. Trust me, the days in the university will never make me miss it in the future. I swear it! So hard to find some free time to blog. Ok, just forget about it! Hmm. Let me think what to talk about this time.

Many people had talked topic about getting into relationship with me these few days, but these didn't stimulate any of my interest to blog something about it. I just want to say that I am glad for those who just got themselves into "commitments/ mutualism" and I just knew that one got into life long commitment. Don't worry, none of it is related to me. I am not interested in what-so-ever relationship for the meantime!

Frankly speaking, driving at night especially in a rainy day is one of my greatest fear. Moreover, it is now the 7th month in lunar calendar. (Just for you knowledge, 7th month in lunar calendar is where you have your hungry ghost festival) But why do I need to be afraid of it?! Sometimes it is really hard to explain "spirits" in the scientific point of view. I still remembered my uncle said, he actually captured a few photos having "something" during my grandma's funeral. It seems that it was my grandma at that time. Phew. I was so afraid that I couldn't sleep for 3 nights after the funeral because of this. I scared that my grandma will come to my house because she used to stay at my house during the weekends when she was still alive. Anyway, luckily nothing happened after that.

And even in the jungles, many people used to say there are a lot "jungle rules" and you must obey them. That's why people always say don't call your friend's name in the jungle, or even playing hide-and-seek at night because "they" tend to become part of you and you will not realise it. Trees, not all trees are safe too! Your belongings, what I meant is that tissues containing blood stains, don't ever leave them behind in the jungle. This is because "they" then to track you if "they" got it. You can't see them, but they can see you unless you have the 6th sense. I cannot say that it is really interesting to know more thing about "them" because it is not safe to get yourself into this kind of trouble! I am afraid, so how about you?

(For stumulation purposes!)


Enjoy and have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang