Nuffnang

Sunday 30 January 2011

Rights of Animals

I have tried going for movie twice a day, sing k twice a day, playing futsal twice a day but this is my first time that I am playing futsal 4 times in a week. Phew. I ended up spending more time lying down than standing and sitting now because I can hardly stand on my feet for more than 5 minutes. Anyway, I know there is going to be 1 week break for me because Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Looks like it is going to be a very different year for me this time. Hope so!

I am sure many people have animals such as dogs, cats and some even have tiger etc as their pets. Ok, the trend now is people are now going for rabbits because it is the year of Rabbit. Sometimes I am so envy that some of the animals have better life than me. Oh ya, my cousin brother actually has 2 rottweilers and you know what, they stay in rooms fitted with air-cond. And even my friend's doggie goes for grooming every 2 weeks. OMG. Anyway, it is really good to have such onwers because they have animals is because they really like them. But some people do not realise that it is actually a huge responsibility and animals should always be treated well.

Recently, there was some hot issues on Facebook whereby a video caught a couple torturing their cute little puppy. Maybe they do not realise that animals do not really understand human language, that's why the puppy got beaten up cruelly when it failed to follow their instructions. Though I don't really like pets because of some really "bad experience" especially puppies, but at least I am a much better people than them because I know that I used to treat animals with "respect". Even for laboratory rats, I don't kill them without anaesthetised them. At the end of the day, I may need to submit a report on how did I treat the animals for my studies.

So fine, this is just to make everyone realise that animals do have their own rights, their rights of living a normal life. Just think before you act. I am sure that you wouldn't want someone else to treat you like that in the future.

Enjoy and have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang