Nuffnang

Friday 4 February 2011

A Worry That Not Suppose To Be A Worry

2 days ago, I was so happy because I woke up again this year and went to Pudu wet market with my mum at 4.30am. As usual, my mum went and shopped for some last minute stuffs. Ok, maybe my mum just felt that it was good that I was there to help her to carry some stuffs. But to me, the significance was totally different. Absolutely nothing was about the first or second of chinese new year, it was all about "what if I am not around?"
.
I am actually getting more worried day by day, "what if I am not around in KL next time?" Who will take over my roles especially when it comes to cleaning. I have no brother or else I would have much relief now. It is really sad to think about but I can't do anything. I just hope that my siblings will realise that my mum is old already and she "needs" time to rest, perhaps someone to take over her roles in the family. Oh, dear! I think I am really thinking too much throughout the week. I just don't realise that the one week is going to end soon and my books "had a long holiday" too. Fine, it is time to start back my engine and fitting it with superbly charged turbo.
.
Be happy and don't think too much Kevin!!
.
ENjoy and have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang