Nuffnang

Saturday 14 May 2011

Freaking Bad Day!

It's just half a day only and the luck is already not standing by my side. I am having post-exam insomnia which caused my to be freaking tired on the futsal court this morning. But this was not the end yet, because my car got injured due to someone's negligence. Anyway, we can't expect when does accident happens, or else there will be no accident at all.


At the moment I saw the driver just now, I thought that I was in big trouble because the guy looked like a samseng. Luckily he was quite "ok" during the negotiation or else I will in turn to "diao" him cukup2! Ok, maybe I was too tired and that was why we can have a very good deal in a very short time. Kudos to myself because I can settle these kind of things by myself already! It is time to get on to new life, hopefully in months to come. All the best to my coursemates!

Enjoy and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang