Nuffnang

Tuesday 31 May 2011

The End of May 2011

Everything just happened so sudden and fast for this month. I just felt like I was in a fantasy dream, a dream which decides my future.


I finished my final exam at the mid of this month and gotten my results about 2 weeks later. Right after the exam till today, everything was about enjoying life. Then, I went for a trip with my friends to some places which full of strangers, spending cash like no body's business. And now, it is time to settle down and flip the book of life to a new chapter. A chapter of earning money with my intelligence and perhaps, building up a new family.


Anyway, I chose to end the month with a visit to the animal lab because I kinda miss my lab assistant's guinea pig, a bar of apple flavoured Kit Kat and Baskin Robbins 31 ice cream. Yummilicious!

The guinea pig which survived on cabbage and water only!

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang