Nuffnang

Thursday 9 June 2011

Just Some Updates

I nearly screwed up an auntie with her son and a Bangladeshi worker just now at the parking lot. Luckily my mum was with me in the car, or else three of them will get my "4 letters word"! Damn. I am really not in a good condition to go out except to my working lab. I just want to prevent my virus from spreading to others. No choice... God says that it is time for me to sick! So for the past few days, I can only flip through the newspaper to pass my free time. Hopefully, I don't sneak out for extended lunch break to go for karaoke session again! =p


Just some updates... Hmm.. I am now working at a place which I shouldn't be working. I am now working with new lecturers and I am having a different status as well. I am no more a student of the university. Anyway, it is just for 2 months only while waiting for my posting. So, there goes all my trips and outings. I am still wondering, is it worth sacrificing just to work for the money! No No No! Too late to regret. Hopefully, I still got some time to go around with the amount of money that I am left after these 2 months. Please don't send me my offer letter so fast!!

That's all for now! Hopefully I can include something about my Bangkok trip!

Enjoy and have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang