Nuffnang

Monday 27 June 2011

Bangkok Trip (back dated 25-29 May 2011) Part 2

Just came back from work... Though I have not much things to do today but I am tremendously tired because of the last minute trip to Penang! Anyway, let me settle with the Bangkok Part 2 first!!

Continue from DAY 3



Just before heading to Hua Hin, we managed to drop by at the King's Summer Palace



A very nice scenery from the palace



First stop at Hua Hin, Hua Hin Beach


Phernwan, where you can get many of the local tidbits


Tea-time at Hua Hin Mall, an ice cream that doesn't fall..



Last visit to Wat Hua Hin before dinner

Seriously, it took about 2.5 hours journey to get back to the city centre. So you must really consider and consider is it worth or does it make a point to visit that place!

DAY 4



Chatuchak Market opens during the weekends only whereas Chatuchak Mall opens everyday



Right after a hot hot shopping at Chatuchak, you can continue your shopping spree at Platinum Fashion Mall



Just before the day ended, we went to Huai Huang for dinner and just a short walk along the street



Counting money time, but these 4 were actually busying vandalising all my stuff and turned my room up-side-down

DAY 5 (Time to go back)



Here goes the last one in my phone!



The sweetest couple award goes to them =>



Just a last group picture before entering the departure hall



And my last meal from Bangkok, which was on the place

There goes my 5 days 4 nights trip with my coursemates. Hopefully there is more to go!

Enjoy and have a nice day...

2 comments:

  1. we didn't vandalize ur stuff, neither do we turn ur room upside down.. btw, u just reminded me u owe me a GIFT! haha...
    anyway, y ur last pic doesn't have u in it? i remember u r in.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure? Even my waller also dont wanna let go!! Right?

    huh, what GIFT? How come tiba2 got GIFT de le??? =p

    Haha.. i took i closer one after that =>

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang