Nuffnang

Wednesday 4 May 2011

A Weekend Dinner, Far Far Away From KL

It has been raining and raining for the past few days, but hopefully it doesn't flood. Anyway, life still goes on! No matter how heavy it rains, everyone still needs to wake up early for work, to study for exam and do what ever you like, except sleeping! Actually sleeping is a very fragile activity, you cant make yourself sleep too long or even deprived of sleep. So, remember! Don't sleep too long!

After 10days of tough battle in the exam hall, my mum decided to go somewhere far far away from KL for dinner (I meant last Sunday). My first reaction was like "shit", because I knew that I would missed Liverpool's match and part of my time for revision. Anyway, I have no regrets to have my dinner at Tanjung Harapan, Northport last Sunday. So after scouting for almost all the restaurants over there, we went in to this restaurant finally, FK Hailam. I am sure you aren't aware of this place because most people recommended the other 2 which are more famous one. Anyway, you never try, you never know.





Authentic Mee "Hailam"




Mantou (Chinese Steamed Bun, but instead of steaming, they baked it)




Kam Hiong Zok Tan (Bamboo clams)




Some vegetables for better digestion




Steamed Crab




Sweet Sour 酸甜 Crab




Nai Yao Lai Niu Ha 奶油 (Mantis Prawns)




Oops. Forgotten what fish is this already.


Overall, the food tasted "ok" but the noodle was really good. And the bill for 5 persons was about RM 168.00. So, I find that it's quite reasonable to pay that price for such a variety of food. It's just that the service is a bit slow. Make sure that you have the patience to wait! => Just some advice, try not to order food which are quite common e.g. fried squid.

Enjoy and have a nice day. P.S. I am not a food blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang