Nuffnang

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Motivation to Continue

Sometimes I find that finding motivations to continue at a foreign land is really important, it can really give you the desire to stay at that place for a long time. Just few days back, I was packing my luggage bag and I found that I have not went for blood donation for quite some time already. So I just put my red booklet (record book for blood donation) into my pocket and went to work. Upon reaching at the hospital at 2pm, someone suddenly requested the working staffs to go for blood donation because there is an urgent need of blood supply at the ICU ward. Well, I guess it was God's will.

My reward after donating blood 

My first blood donation at HQE

And, I am very glad to serve this community because they really appreciate me and my colleagues hard fought efforts. Thanks.

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang