Nuffnang

Wednesday 14 December 2011

How Is It In Kota Kinabalu?

After settling down here for almost 4 weeks, I have fully adapted into this new environment finally. Moreover, I find that it is not that difficult to blend into this new community. As usual, everything happens everyday is now a norm to me. Waking up at 6am in the morning everyday to get ready to go to work. After work, I will be tired like a dead shit and it's either the bed or the slow turtle speed internet to accompany me to pass the night.

Along the weekends, it is either the hospital, the church or the city center for some movies with friends. Argh. Christmas is just 2 weeks away and all shopping malls are playing wonderful Christmas songs. I even heard Christmas carollings going around nearby houses. What to do! Sad to say that, it is just demotivating me to continue over here because this is going to be my first Christmas away from home. Anyway, pray for the best and hopefully it will be a happening Christmas here, at KK. Ok, that's all for now, folks! I need to do some of my reports before going to work at 3pm. Just before I say another Good-bye, here are some pictures to complete "How Is It In Kota Kinabalu?"

The sunset is just too awesome describe. It can just give me the calmness that I want.



It's just too difficult to resist myself from taking this picture. Take two*
Some "snacks" after the sunset =p Hope that my cholesterol level doesn't shoot up!

My travelling companion. BUS, BUS and more BUS.

This is what I do at the church when I am too bored and doesn't feel like going home. =) Just wait for the plane to fly pass

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang