Nuffnang

Friday 25 November 2011

Greetings from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

This is my first time writing my blog at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. After settling down for more than a week over here, I have finally found the feel of being at home, a peaceful one. One thing that I am not used to it is just the day comes too early every morning and the sky starts to get dark at 6pm (as compared to KL at around 7pm). People here are very friendly and easily mixed with even though I am a real stranger to them. No home sick, no cultural shock!

The sea facing South China Sea 

The varieties of fresh seafood. Drooooooling... 

 The directions along the road


I started to miss my family, all my friends at KL, my fellow friends who are working at all around Malaysia, my mum’s cooking, and even my own cooking and last but not least, my Ultraman boaster. But with everyone’s blessings and my constant daily prayers, I realise that life over here is never going to be hard.

Time to wake up at 6pm... Yawnnnnn.. Too early for work!

I will try to update more often. Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang