Nuffnang

Friday 18 January 2013

A Day In the Ward (2)

I have a sudden like towards the ward already. I am spending more time following ward rounds, fooling around with the nurses, doctors and even patients. I felt that all of these are worthy, no matter how late I finish my work everyday, no matter how much troubles that I took just to get one medication for the patient! At the end of the day, all of these were paid back with a simple "Thank you, Doctor"! (*Although I am not a doctor which I have mentioned to them many times)

I just realised that my job is not about just checking the right medications but it is also about making them happy and give them a better life!

Enjoy and have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her
    ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally
    off topic but I had to tell someone!

    My webpage :: fast cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang