Nuffnang

Friday 15 February 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Chinese New Year is not just a day to mark the starting of the Lunar Calender again, but it's also a day for gatherings and joyous moments to share among each other! For the past 24 years, I have been living with those kind of naive type of mentality. For the past, I just know that Chinese New Year was to collect lots and lots of Ang Pau (red packet), the money that I collected at the end of the day was the one which fulfilled my satisfaction! But since last year, with such a short trip for my Chinese New Year 2012, I finally realise the real meaning of Chinese New Year.

On the first day of CNY this year, I have one of my aunty gave me an Ang Pau, telling me that "Ah boy, I hope that you don't mind, there is not much inside this red packet..." And I sincerely replied her that "It's not the matter of how much it is inside this red packet, but it's all about the sincerity of the person who gave it..." I really couldn't imagine how could these words came out from me at that moment. I can't really believe myself until now... 

Looks like my CNY 2013 going to end soon, time to go back to reality in 5 days time. I'm counting the days! =)


Enjoy and have a nice day. Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang