Nuffnang

Monday 15 August 2011

Trip to the North (Part 1)

Sometimes I find that people can be so ignorant on Facebook and it can really make me to have the thoughts of deleting my account on Facebook. Any somehow, my action is not fair to my other good friends which I really keep in touch with. Hopefully, my frustration level can still be kept within the limits.

After months of plannings, I have made my trip to Alor Setar, Kedah finally. Though it was a very short trip, but it was indeed a very good trip. Everything was very well planned and arranged by my friend at Alor Setar, or else my trip will be visiting the one and only sky scraper in Alor Setar which is Menara Alor Setar. My travel journey to there was very well planned but I actually arrived there much early than expected.





Arrived at Shahab Perdana Terminal, Alor Setar Kedah in the early morning...





Various tourist spots which I visited.


Clockwise: Royal Museum (Muzium DiRaja), Pekan Rabu, State Government Office, Alor Setar Clocktower, Fountain, Nobat Hall (Balai Nobat), Alor Setar Tower (Menara Alor Setar) and Masjid Zahir.





Lunch at Alor Setar Mall, Alor Setar





Paddy Museum at Kuala Kedah (Admission fee: RM3 per person, RM2 per camera)





Nice shots by my friend!!





Paddy field at Kuala Kedah (before harvesting)





Paddy field at Kuala Kedah (After harvesting)


My whole trip was not only in Alor Setar and Kuala Kedah, Kedah. =) And I managed to have a trip down to Penang with her family as well. What I can say is that, they completed my previous Penang trip. I was so glad that they brought me to the Snake Temple at Bayan Lepas (Penang) and tasted some good food such as Kuey Ciap and Roti Babi as well. Yummilicious... After that, we headed back to Alor Setar the next day.





Snake Temple at Bayan Lepas, Penang





Good dinner and supper when we were back to Alor Setar.





Breakfast on the last day. Clockwise: Durian and salted egg pau, Mee Jawa and "You" 油 noodle





The last destination of my trip, our great former PM, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad Birth Place.





Very delicious home-cooked food before I say good-bye..






It was time to say Good-bye at the bus station, picture with the host, Ying Jun... Without her and her family, my trip to Alor Setar will be meaningless.


P.S. Trip to Sitiawan, Perak to visit another friend...


Thanks and have a nice day..


5 comments:

  1. omg kevin!!! i looked so much fatter than u in the pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. don't care too much abot that. inner beauty is more important!! Your comment very efficient le.. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai...inner beauty is to ''an wei'' myself de...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you shd be pround le. not everyone has this kind of inner beauty! that's why pretty girls are not nice to see.. =p hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i miss the days and surroundings in alor setar and sitiawan so much now! argh. i should stay longer... haha

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang