Nuffnang

Wednesday 9 September 2009

9.9.9 It's Not An Emergency for Today..

Come on, it's 9.9.09 today! Where were you and what were you doing at 9.09am?

Hye, guys. My friend was on his way creating history in the Malaysian Book of Record this morning. He actually gathered the largest group to sing one patriotic song at that very moment. But I still don't know what is the status for his record breaking, so I hope that he can really make it. Good luck, Gabe! Ok, don't ask about me because it was quite sad for my case. I know many couples are getting married today as everything today is also "9". "Their head" believes that they can stay together 长长久久, that's why they ended up to tide the knot today and surprisingly that they didn't even bother that it is still the month of 7 in the Chinese calender. Sometimes it really makes me wonder, where is the sense of superstitious FROM THEM!!!

It was rather a sad news which ended today's class. Very soon, I am losing one more very good pharmacology lecturer. What I can say is that, "Oh, shit! Here goes my CNS and cancer chemotherapy for next semester. I hope that it is not going to be another tragic like aseptic dispensing." Anyway, I can only wish him all the best. So fast and it is already a semester without Dr. Thet, Ms Shruti and Mr Jony. The turnover rate now is very high, so hopefully that I can pass out with some of my favourite lecturers are still around. Anyway, let's not talk about it already, this news made me forgotten about meeting up with the students' affairs officer after the class.

But the day ended interesting today. Right after the class today, I met up with a few of my former classmates to go back to our primary and secondary schools. The main motive is to recall back those days in school especially the canteen food. Haha.. Don't ask me how did we get in because it was a really terrible experience whereby we were chased out by the guard later on. lolzz.. So we landed standing in front of the junk food stall in front of the school only. Wow, that aunt really didn't change much compared to 10years ago but we are the one that have changed. We were the source of income for her 10years ago but it is not 5years after that when we were no more in that school. But somehow we get to recall some memory when we were at the stall. Eating junk food at the road side is just an once in a blue moon event for us. So it's no harm if you eat a lot today.

Ok, I think that's all for today. Btw, I have uploaded the latest 15Malaysia video clip, so enjoy watching it. Happy birthday to Kah Kit and Adrian!!

15Malaysia - Meter

Cheers and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang