Nuffnang

Thursday 3 September 2009

Omg.. Ultraman Again..

Just don't freak out.. Someone just became more superior than me in memorising the ultraman names.. She is just a one year old girl. I can sing ultraman song with all the old ultramans but she can beat me by sing ultraman song with all the modern and updated ultramans. Just one week ago, my mum got her a new ultraman pillow, she was damn happy!
.
I am bit regret of getting her a new ultraman movie. Every morning when she comes, she will get into my room and give me a kick at my ass with the "hiak, hiak" sound. Then if she is still around when I am back at home in the evening, the same ultraman movie is again repeated for all the weekdays without fail. Omg.. I think Ceria channel should really consider to remove the ultraman show or else this little girl will violate my idol.
.
Ok, back to the weekend story. Actually I am a bit lazy to update my blog because I was too tired after doing my attachment at the pharmacy 2 days straight and I need to study for my upcoming quiz some more. Besides, my mum is not at home for the weekend again as she went for a trip. Ok, nvm. But the saddest thing is my mum will not be in in the next 2 weekends AGAIN!! Looks like I will be seeing my mum less than 10 hours a week. Haha..
.
As for the attachment, it was very interesting and entertaining. And again, I have an atmosphere of girls again. Absolute no GUYS! I have no idea about why guys do not work in the pharmacy. So as for these 2 days, I actually have the opportunity to carry out BP test the customers as I was too free and the most interesting part is solving a case for a customer who is really having problem in stopping to smoke. Anyway, I have tried my best in helping the patient to clear her doubts with all her underlying problems. Besides, I have a very good entertainer to take away all my broadness when I was in the pharmacy. Overall, 4 stars for a maximum 5 stars rating. Hopefully I can end my attachment soon and get a break.
.
Have a nice day^^
.
P.S. I still haven't blog about the #2 life reflection. Please give me some time.

1 comment:

  1. seems like u can;t claim urself as ultraman fans again.. an one year old gal also can beat u in that... wat a sad thing... ahhahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang