Nuffnang

Monday 28 September 2009

A Day to be Sarcastis..

Sickening.. It is so sickening when there is injuries added on an injured person.
.
My right big toe has injured 2 weeks ago and actually you can see that it is dark red in colour. The colour is mainly because of the dry blood under my toe nail, sad that I can't remove it. But unfortunately, the blood seems to be fresh again after the game yesterday. Then my friend told me, "It is time for you to remove you toe nail." Oh, gosh! It is removing off the whole nail. I can't really imagine how is it going to be but this is not my next step absolutely. I know that it will take ages to reform back the whole toe nail. What I can do now is to take precautions. I will try to press as many times as possible at that area in a day to check whether I still have any sensation or not. Haha. I just scare that it will lead to gangrene and there goes my leg. "COME ON, BE OPTIMISTIC!"
.
There is really joy today whereby I get to see back my friends and so on and so on. But the greatest thing for today is passing up the deathliest marketing plan. Huu.. Let me take a deep deep breath before I conclude this issue. Most of my classmates were struggling to give their best shot while doing their marketing plans but none of them seem to impress the lecturer. As I have said before, perhaps the lecturer's expectation is a bit too high. Anyway, we will know the progress of this subject by this Saturday.
.
After the 9.9.09 so-called lucky day (but we still don't know how lucky is it going to be, at least be a bit optimistic with it), we are now waiting for the coming of final exam. Haha.. But before that, there is still a mooncake festival. I am not so sure when is it but I just know it is just around the corner. It is really hard to know when is the actual day nowadays because those mooncake makers are start selling mooncakes on the street now. Some even more terrible, some have started since the hungry ghost festival which is actually one whole month (based on the Chinese calendar) before the mooncake festival. Oh dear. Now only I can relate how come their mooncakes can be sell out very well. Hee. Have you heard before what is 'Hantu Pelaris'? Hee. Sound impressive? It's now up to your own imagination...
.
When I want to get myself moving on,
I wanted God to kick my butt so that I can start moving on.
But when God kicked my butt, I tend to fall flat on the ground.
"Why?" I complained. I complained that God kicked my butt too hard
but God says "Learn from mistakes!"
So the lesson here is calling God for help is not a solution for you to move on.
It is about learning from a LAZY mistake.
You should be happy that you have a good life.
.
Have a nice day and live life happy. Cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang