Nuffnang

Monday 12 April 2010

5C Criteria

Ouch. I got my thigh injured on Sunday but I still can feel some soreness. Haiz. It is terribly sad that I can't perform as well as 5 years ago. Anyway, it's good that I can still run around on the field. And I also hope that it will be alright by Sunday. Ha-ha. Since exam is around the corner, I got to pay more attention on my studies rather than hanging on to the Internet for few hours a day.
.
Hmm. Back to the topic. SO what do I mean by 5C? I sure that woman would know this much better than man. Ha-ha. Though it's a bit out dated but it is still a common checklist for the woman to pick a guy. For them, these are actually the criteria to choose a man if you don't really know about this. If you don't have all of these, don't think that you can get them. SO, 5C for them actually stands for Credit card, Cash, Condominium, Car and Career. But is it true that having these 5C would be the entire requirement for a woman? For me, it is very true if 'she' is a materialistic kind of woman. But again as I have mentioned many times, does money can really make a person happy? Or do you take that money is just a criteria for a more secure life? * Doesn't apply only on girls..
.
Nowadays, every now and then, here and there, what so ever is all about money. I am sure that many girls on the street would prefer a guy with such a criteria but I don't think that majority would take them as the main criteria. Come on. What if the guy happens to bankrupt one day if you put '5C' as the main criteria? I am 100% sure that you will leave that guy straight away. But is life about searching and searching and searching for a better one? Life is not like a treasure hunt game. Face the reality! No one is perfect on earth, not even yourself is perfect! If you think you are perfect, face the mirror and ask yourself "Am I 100% perfect compared to others?"
.
I have seen so many couples together, so many couples break up, so many couples got married, and in the end, one thing which each of the partner is looking for is HAPPINESS! God loves you is not about the value that you have for His love; but it is the significant of His love to you. We don't value LOVE in term of cash because you will never be able to buy true love with money. Treasure each relationship, friends! No point of comparing with each other. Comparing doesn't bring any meaning to any relationship.


Btw, I have something interesting for everyone! That's my TARGET!!!

Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang