Nuffnang

Friday 16 April 2010

Make-Up Does All the Miracles

I will always be happy if I know that I am about to go back home after an evening class. But what changes my feelings when I am on my way back is when I am driving along this particular road, just this particular road. It really gives me a mixed feeling. Not too happy nor too sad... Anyway, this is not the point.
.
So, what triggered me to blog on this topic is when my friend shown me some pretties from his facebook profile yesterday. Sometimes it's hard to know what guys really want! When a girl puts on make-up, some may say that she is pretty but some may say no because they are just too fake. Some may just prefer the natural way that a girl looks like. Hmm. But did you ever think of how will the girl looks like after removing her make-ups. I know that they are all the same when the lights are off and they get naked to you. Ha-ha. Sorry to be so dirty-minded, but that's the fact.
.
Some may look the same because of their natural beauty. They are born to be beautiful, that's why they are beautiful. That's how I define BEAUTIFUL, to be exact. I prefer natural beauty. But some may look... Ewww.. It's 360 degrees upside down with what you expect. That's suck. I swear that you will never what to see beauties on the street anymore because you may wonder how does she looks if she removes her make-ups. SO guys, the lesson here is, don't choose a girl by judging her so-called beauty! It may be too late to regret when she reviews herself NATURALLY. Ha-ha. Enjoy the video, I hope that it will not change your preception towards beauties.

Enjoy and have a nice day^^

1 comment:

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang