Nuffnang

Wednesday 28 April 2010

"One For The Road..."

2 down and 5 more to go. The feeling in the exam hall is getting from bad to worse. I don't know whether is my memory bad or I don't really have the capacity to memorise so many things. Any somehow, I know that I must make it this time. I will not forgive myself if I can't make it. I wish that I can change my life with 1 more year to come. I change my life for a better one but some don't!
.
I am sure that the headlines of 'The Sun' got your attention today. That shows how negligence are parents nowadays. At the end of the day, most of them just don't realise their mistakes and put the blame on some other people. Back to the scenario, he is so young and does not have a driving license, how can he be driving on the road with a car? This doesn't make sense. Ok, if you were the policeman, will you open fire at that moment? If I were the policeman, I will definitely do the same as I don't know what criminal is that. I might put my life at risk if I go and check him before I open fire. He dares to speed off from 2 police patrol cars, what's more? If you are innocent, what's the problem with pressing the break rather than the accelarator?
.
This is just 1 case on the road. How about those who speeds off the red lights, riding on a motorcycle without helmet assuming they are in a cow-boy town, driving without license, having 3 or 4 people on 1 motorcycle, "super over-loaded" vehicles and so on? I know that they are daring enough, but please appreciate your life more. Road is not a playground for you to have funn. Remember, what you caused is not only your problem! The victim is also innocent! God gave you life is because he loves you, what's the point to love Him if you do love your life!
.
Enjoy and have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang