Nuffnang

Thursday 13 May 2010

Being Accussed.

Oops. Sorry guys. I didn't realise that I didn't post anything for the month of May yet. Anyway, I will try my best to give some updates and hot topic discussions today. Though exam just ended today, but I still got 1 more final event to move on before everything is done for this semester. Pray hard that Friday can come faster. So that I can start my 1 week break before I start my research project.
.
Hot?! So what's hot in the newspaper these few days? I am sure that many people would have their own personal opinion about "The cop is charged" rather than something about Thomas Cup. Yea, Malaysia just got through the quarter-final and they will be facing China on Friday. So back to topic. I do have my own opinion because I am very much disagree with him being charged now. I am sure that it really makes a very big impact not only on him and his family, but it will also affect the whole community. If I am the policeman, I will leave the force immediately.
.
Sometimes, it is all about fate. At many times, people will not appreciate for your effort in doing something good. Only God knows that you did well but human just do not know how to realise something which is present around them. That's why many will not even bother you if you treat them well. For him, he is really a brave policeman. I salute him! He dares to challenge what is ahead by ACTION, I find no fault in him for his brave action. In a 'you die or I die' situation, which do you prefer? I will not know who is a real criminal or who is a fake one, what I know is that he did his best! If there is still critics, I wonder how will they react if they are at the same situation!
.
Because of 1 boy, 1 family destroyed, 1 policeman gone, 1 impact on the society and 1 new freedom for some 'minors'. "Try to know your own mistakes before pointing your finger to others!" Don't forget that 1 finger pointing at others but 4 fingers are still pointing back to your self. I will never be pleasant when these kind of topics occur.
.
Enjoy and have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. this friday what time ah? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro, if the police dun shoot, n he died.. no one will gonna bother bout him.. instead they will say he didn;t carry out his job well.. this is our society.. wat can u do? someone ask me警察的命就不是命吗?maybe this is wat some ppl thinking.. pray hard tat we still have brave police like him.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang