Nuffnang

Monday 26 April 2010

A Survey Which Is Not A Survey

Hey, guys. I know that everyone misses my blog a lot but I am having my final exams now. Ha-ha.. I miss everyone as well because no blog means no click. =p Anyway, it's just the first paper today and I have 6 more are on their way. I can't wait to end the 3 weeks miseries. So, this is just some consolation for myself. I can get on the internet for about 1 hour and 1 hour for facebooking. Hee.
.
SO, why do I have to blog something which is waste of time? If I don't get on to this title today, I am afraid that many people may get into unnecessary traps. Whenever someone calls you or they want to do a survey for who or what so ever, the most important thing that you must know how to protect your own rights. Come on! It is not about the matter of right or wrong this time. It's fine if they just ask simple questions regarding to the topic of the survey but the problems arise when they are asking for your information.
.
Just an example, I got a call from a travel agency just now. I know nothing about that company but I did the survey. Then when she started to get my information such as name, I was so so so reluctant to give her. Anyway, I refused to give her but she kept on saying that she needs my name. What the hell!! Ok, fine. I just gave my surname, so that she can address me in a way because I know that she can't do anything with my surname. Here, she tested my patience, she asked for my full name because she says that she wants to make sure that there is no repetitive of the data. Oh, crap! I explained to her that surney never need these kinds of imformation but she ignored. For god sake, I just end that call immediately. And again, the phone rang but I didn't entertain it anymore.
.
I know that it was impolite to do so but she really frustrates me. Today is not the same as 10 years back, the society has became more tricky already. If you are lucky, you may just end up with bankruptcy. If you are unlucky, you wouldn't want to imagine how are you or what will you become tomorrow. SO, that's how they con your bank account, hack into your computer system and so on. You may think that the name is just a name, but it is more than just a name for them. Just some add on, giving free gifts is also a way to rob you nowadays. It may be just a simple gift for you but you wouldn't know what is it for them. It can be a tracker to track where you are staying and so on. You'll never know.
.
So, everyone. Just some precautions for everyone. You will not have any harm by paying a bit more attention to these small details.
.
Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang