Nuffnang

Thursday 16 December 2010

Finance, Finance and Finance

I was so not in the mood in flipping thro' my book as Christmas is just around the corner. Haiz. Anyway, I watched Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Part 1 last night. It is just an average rating by me, hopefully it will more interesting in the second part. But what is in the movie definitely can't beat the book.

Hmm. Financial management, everyone knows about it. So how do you manage yours? Nowadays, people are spending more than what they have earned. But they don't realise that they are living in debts. One simple example is credit card. Sometimes when you think back, using credit cards actually causing you to pay more for an item because you may need to pay back your debts with interest at the end of the month. It is good that the government imposed such a tax on credit card holders, so that they will take control on their spending and using less credit cards. Remember, always plan on your spending ahead! Don't buy things if you can't afford to pay for that price and make sure there is some left-overs after each spending for emergency use.

So do you have any plans for your future? What I mean is when you retire, do you have sufficient money to spend for the rest of your life. It doesn't matter if you are in the early 30s or 40s to think about this matter. Many young people are making a big mistake whereby they tend to set the age which they want to retire. Believe me, I even heard some people wanted to retire at the age of 40. It's not a bad idea at all, I know many people want it very badly too but do you have that amount of money for you to survive for the rest of your life? Studies actually have been done and stating that many retirees around the world do not have enough to survive until they die. Think thoroughly especially for those are having a family, think about your children, their educations etc.

P.S. I wish I can remember about the "Pencil and Eraser" story when I blog next time.

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang