Nuffnang

Monday 7 March 2011

Adaptation

Everytime when I pass along this road near my house, I keep on asking myself why are the trees along the road have been cut down? I don't really get the point, that's is why I keep on thinking of it whenever I pass along this road. It has been more than 1 year already since they have been cut down and I am still asking this question to myself. Why is it so?

Many people knows what is ADAPTATION and everyone would have their own definition about it. But by knowing it, did it really significantly changes your life? My mum knows my sisters and I are big enough, that's why my mum always like to emphasise on PATIENCE. Be patient and adapt to it. True, to be patient means you are adapting to the environment. Once you adapted to it, you are CHANGED and hopefully to become a better person. That's why I am really learning to be more patient and adapting to my surrounding in a very fast manner whenever it changes. When you are lack of pace to keep up, don't worry! Friends are always there to help you to adapt. This is life!

Same goes to working life. If you are still new to a working place, keep your mouth shut (be patient) and do your job in the way that it should be. Never argue with your boss or someone who is more superior or even someone who is more elderly to you. You know what! At the time you talk something bad about your colleagues, that is the starting point for all politics and your will never stay long at that place. Change job? Sure, but you are just adding more scratches to your CV. So how adaptation can come in place? As what I said, be patient is the way to adapt. Once you get used to it, you are at the neutral position and everyone is your friend.

Same goes to love life. You would never ever give your 100% promise to your partner whenever you start a relationship unless both of you are very good friends before that. So as time goes by, you tend to adapt yourself more to that person and that is what makes you to love that person more. True? And to adapt, you need to have a lot of patience. Am I right? But whenever tempers come in, frustration develops, that is what makes people to have the thoughts of separating.

So, it is never too late to start to adapt to your surroundings. Most importantly are those people around you.

Enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang