Nuffnang

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Naked Truth

A brand new day with McD breakfast before my paediatric clerkship started is simple perfect!
.
Hmm. I actually felt so pity for those kids who were in the ward this morning. As compared to those kids which my mum babysits, these were far more unfortunate. Anyway, this is not going to be my concern for today because there are some other topics related to kids are far more important. I remembered that there was a very interesting article about the "modernised" teenagers, or perhaps I should call them as kids (not matured enough for me to call them as teenagers). Can you imagine when your friends show you some naked girls' pictures and claim that those are their girlfriends? First thing that came into my mind is "SHIT"! Please take it seriously, because this is reaally happening in Malaysia as well and those kids were as younger as 11 years old. Both parties to be blamed. The males are not ethical and this is really immoral; whereas the females are dump enough to give their naked pictures to the males as to please them, what? based on TRUST! Or perhaps the blame should be put on the parents?

With years of religious or moral studies, these are just easily flung out of their brain and it is really not difficult to screw in some concepts of westernisation to replace them. What I can say is that the mental status for kids is getting worse and now reaching an alarming state. But parents know nothing about this, instead they are putting more pressure on them. Do you think sending your kids to extensive tuition classes, art, music, drawing or dancing classes can prevent them from getting involved in these unhealthy activities? You are really wrong about it! Can you assure that your kids will not skip these classes when they know what is 'ponteng'? Don't judge me by looking how I look, I admit that I had "ponteng" classes ILLEGALLY when I was still in primary. Anyway, I think the way that can work the best is spending quality time with them.

Next is that, kids especially girls (again) are too naive and assume that "LOVE IS EVERYTHING"! I remember something about this 15 years old girl that I met at the hair saloon, she told the aunty "I don't feel like studying already because I plan to come out and work, perhaps getting married with the guy that I am with now!" OMG I really have no comment about this. I don't mind if everything turns out fine for her, present and the future! But what if the guy dumps her, maybe 2 years later. I can definitely say she will become a single mum if she happens to have a kid and most probably committing suicide if she doesn't have a kid. Full stop* Anyway, you might take it very lightly because it is quite common nowadays. But please don't torture the policeman to pick up crops.

Really worth to think about!
.
Enjoy and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang