Nuffnang

Monday 2 January 2012

What It Takes To End 2011: Part 2

The toughest time when I reached here (at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah) was when I have no ideas about what was going to happen the next day. It might be a surprise or it can also be a last-minute heart attack. Just an example, the landlord cancelled the rent for a room just 30 minutes before shifting in. Phew. Luckily, my friend and I have another back-up room, or else we would be sleeping by the street until we get one. Anyway, it was a very good experience in the real world. I guess I have learnt not to trust people so easily, strangers are always strangers. No doubt that TRUST is always not reliable. Now, I prefer something more concrete. Perhaps everything should be stated in BLACK & WHITE especially when it comes to money matters.

As for the new working life, every single word in the lecture notes really matters! Now, I have to more be careful in every decision that I make because a patient’s life is in my hand. It is not the time to regret for not putting much effort in studying last time. Now, I have to go forward. Just before I am a fully qualified pharmacist, I guess to need to put on more stress onto myself, make the learning process tougher, so that I am fully equipped before I can handle every single patient with confidence. At the work place, I try my best to keep myself in the neutral party and to mix with every colleague. I hate politics! I hate groupings! Just be myself and mix with everyone, but this doesn’t apply to doctors! Oops…. =p

So, I guess all of my wishes in year 2011 came true. But unfortunately, my friends’ wishes to me were not granted. I guess I am still enjoying the single life now and I don’t think that I will put in any effort in finding my soul-partner. It is a bit too early for me; perhaps more pressure comes when more of my friends are getting married.

Enjoy and have a happy new year! =)

2 comments:

  1. kevin kevin kevin kevin!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha mi?! =) i know that you miss me a lot.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang