Nuffnang

Saturday 14 February 2009

Immoral Habits..

It is an exciting day whereby I donated 450mL of blood today. This is my fifth time donating and this is the first time that i am donating in a different setting, which is my university. I enjoyed a lot each time when i donate because i know that I can save a person's life. It's great to see a big supportive crowd today.

But I am sincerely sorry to the groups of students who came before me because I cut queue. Anyway, I did this is because I was forced to do so, luckily I was not the only person. =p

3 comments:

  1. Hey guy!never expect to read ur blog..it's a good blog..though it's abit too plain..perhaps u can look for some experts to help u design..anyway,i wish to read ur blogs more n more in the future..let us understand you more..cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the supportive comment.. hhee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As planned his dick had been replaced by a vagina. I asked him what he meant aboutbeing right about me and he told me that ever since he first sawme in the store he had a feeling about me.
    kristen archives-just incest stories
    lesbian erotic sex stories
    free sexy pics stories
    xnxx big cock stories
    black gay sex stories
    As planned his dick had been replaced by a vagina. I asked him what he meant aboutbeing right about me and he told me that ever since he first sawme in the store he had a feeling about me.

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang