Nuffnang

Wednesday 18 February 2009

The Promise

haizz.. what a day, never mind, it's just a tuesday..

i am again betrayed by a material, and it's just an ice cream. when i think back, how can i be so so so stupid and "get on the hook". hahaha.. i got into the trick when christine offered me an up-graded sundae cone, which is a McFlurry. i can't really imagine that she offered me a McFlurry to get on into a "mega project" and to organise a trip, which is the "L" plan, i accepted the offer. anyway, a promise is still a promise. i will keep my words, so i will try my best and hope that this will be success for the "L" plan in December.

From, sick Kevin..

1 comment:

  1. u really so easy to "buy".. anyway it's a good thing for me, and it brings no harm to u rite.. ha.. i'm looking forward for the plan.. hopefully u get mt mcflurry..

    ReplyDelete

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang