Nuffnang

Thursday 22 July 2010

Everyday Is A Brand New Day

Is it stupid with such a title? We are starting a new day everyday. Is today the same as yesterday? No, no, no. Our earth is still orbiting the sun every moment. Definitely today is not the same a yesterday. It was also the same for marketing class today. MY ASS! Seniors kena tembak cukup2 again today! And the most frustrating part is when she said that our marketing plan can be based on any drugs which may not exist in the market! MY ASS again! Is she trying to fool all the seniors? The juniors are so damn lucky to have an ever-changing mind lecturer like her. Damn it! Spoilt half of the day already!

A bit sad that my seniors are leaving the university and having their first step into the society soon. After their convocation tomorrow, they will be ready to serve the community as they supposed to be. But for me, no doubt that this is going to be my final year in this university. I can't wait to end all PBL miseries by the mid of next year. Hopefully I can still survive by then. Ha-ha. But most importantly is that, I must pass my marketing paper this semester! I can't deny that I have a bit of hatred in that lecturer already. Anyway, I can't do anything! Just follow her ways and finish up her paper.

So, sometimes you got to believe that love is blind. You can't really deny it unless you are a "vegetarian" like me. If I not mistaken, the news of one 108-years old old lady married to a 38-years old guy was on the newspaper last weekend. And the most surprising thing is that, they want to have a child. As the old lady is too old to conceive, so they decided to adopt 1 baby. I am wondering what's the social concern on this news. Besides, the guy doesn't have a good background or history which may cause him to have hard time to earn for the new family. Ok, I can trust that the guy has turned over a new leaf and assuming that he really has no bad intention on this marriage. But.. but.. How are they going to take care of the child. This is nothing about criticism but this is something what the society should concerned about.

What I can say is that, life is always challenging. you won't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Enjoy and have a pleasant weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang