Nuffnang

Friday 15 July 2011

Not Too Bad!

It has been a very tired and moody day for me because it keeps on raining for the whole day and even now. But it reminds me a nursery rhyme, "Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. Little children, little children, little children want to play!" =>

Frankly speaking, I don't really enjoy my work now. Just an example about what happened just now. I was quite frustrated today when I was told to run 8 samples just an hour before I am off! Because each sample needs about 10 minutes of analytic time and after running all the samples, I need to do washing for at least 30 minutes before I can turn off the HPLC machine. Anyway, lady luck was by my side. I got negative result and I decided to stop the sequence after the 4th sample. Continue on Monday!

So, I am counting down the days that I am left at the university. 2 weeks more and I will be a free man! At least free for a few weeks before starting on a new job. Though everything was very boring today, but at least one joke just made the day! "50 men can live under one roof peacefully but women can't even if there are only 2!" Ha-ha. This man came up with this because there were some "political issues" happening at the next lab! These 2 aunties just can't be patient with each other and they will really make a big fuss even when there is a small issue.

Ok, looks like I am just releasing some of the frustrations. That's all for now! But before that, I graduated 2 weeks ago and here goes my picture! Now, this really give a big relief to my parents!




P/S: Just to remind myself that I still owe Gading 30cents. =S

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang