Nuffnang

Thursday 28 July 2011

A Trip Towards The South

It should be a fine fine day today but too bad, this university made it a bad day instead! And they are really good in sucking money but really bad in paying back the money to you! I can't believe that they need about 1 month to come up with a RM400 cheque! *sucker punch

Just not to make my mood from bad to worse today, so just forget about it! Oh ya, I know that I should have blog about this and acknowlegde her since weeks ago, but I am just to lazy to do it. Anyway, it's not too late! Ha-ha.. Just about 3 weeks back (3/7/2011), my friends and I made a short trip to Seremban for this particular good food. CRABS! Oh my GOD! It's really finger licking good! But I think only the locals will know this place, I doubt many people from other states wouldn't know about this place... I can't really remember the exact name of the place but it is somewhere near Taman A.S.T. Or perhaps you can use your Iphone to track this place, Restaurant Food Street!


So, here you go with some pictures of the good food.. Yummyyyyyy!!!








Grilled crab 烧蟹



Black pepper Udon noodle 黑椒乌冬面



Sotong Mihun 鱿鱼米粉


Right after dinner, the famous A&W was our last destination before heading back to KL. Ok, thanks to ShuenNie once again and time to plan for trips to other states...
Enjoy and have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang