Nuffnang

Saturday 8 August 2009

Just Some Motivation..

Life is always challenging.. Life is like a roller-coster..

Though we can always find peace, joy and gladness in life but I am sure that there will be some part of our life is our down-fall period. Some may fall very badly and it might be hard to get up back. This is the time where we will be demotivated and easily give. Some may thought of commiting suicide as the way to settle all problems. But in my opinion, this is the most stupid way of solving a problem. This is not only creating more problem to themselves, but they are also creating more problem to their love-ones, the society and even the environment.

Here, this is a very great video which I'm sure that it will give you motivation and climb back up to overcome the obstacles. I was very touched when I first saw this. I can't really imagine how far can I go if I'm like him. I, including you are much more fortunate than him. I hope that you can get back the grip which pull you up to continue to fight for a better life.


(Hye, I am really sorry that I can't get the video clip on my blog due to some technical error. i have been trying the whole day already, maybe it's due to the incompatible file format)

I have the link over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4uG2kSdd-4

Enjoy and have a nice day^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang