Nuffnang

Saturday 29 August 2009

Yeah, I Am Done With My Work..

Yeah, I am done with my lab reports, proposal for an event etc and it is now time to work on my research project... Now I got to search for journals, the real periwinkle flower for photo shooting etc. In case you don't know what is periwinkle, the Malay name for it is Kemunting Cina or scientific name is Vinca or Catharanthus.




I am quite excited and it will be a bit exciting because my parents are not in for a few days. So I can consider myself as a free man for 3 days, from today onwards. I think most of my u'mates were back in their hometown already due to the 4 days holiday for Merdeka, even half of the class was absent today. It's a bit sad for the lecturer but this doesn't affect her and me too. I just have my packet of Twisties and Nescafe throughout the whole lecture plus extra time.
.
Ok, just a few days back, one of my father's former classmate passed away (sudden death). I didn't have chance to attend for the funeral to pay him the last respect but my sister accompanied my father. My sister knew him it is because he was the runner for my sister's former company. According to my sister, he has quite a sad story as the children do not seem to be obedient as he is just a step father for them but he really treat them well. So after he passed away, actually no one knew expect his immediate family members. Not even their uncles, their aunties, church members expect the pastor and colleagues. It was just by accident only the colleagues knew this. Is this a secret that cannot be spread to everyone, not even within their own family. Why such things happen?
.
It's really strange and you can't explain this by using any reason. Sometimes life is so unpredictable, you will never know what is going to happen tomorrow!
.
"Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand.
But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hand.."
.

Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang