Nuffnang

Saturday 22 August 2009

SMKDL Invaded by BLIMP!!

Haizz.. I missed out another good event again!! My Lokman school is invaded by BLIMP!
.
So sad that I didn't have a chance to witness it by myself. Anyway, it is just another disappointment for me like donating money to build the school hall but I didn't have the chance to use it. Even if I want to play badminton, I still got to pay. This world is becoming more and more materialistic! Looks like only the gen Z will benefit it.
.
Ok, nvm. Let's get back to topic. You may wonder what is a blimp?! It's actually a free flying aircraft or airship which is non rigid in structure. This aircraft rely on both high pressure of the lifting gas inside the envelope and strength of the envelope itself. The concept that they use here is almost the same as hot-air balloon. So if you throw a hammer on it and it bursts, it's considered K.O. Here's some picture..

Actually It's More Than Half The Size of the Football Field








Luckily It Has Some Sense of Direction that It Didn't Bang on the 4-Storeys Building


Enjoy and have a nice weekend^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang