Nuffnang

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Late Better Than Sorry..

Back to last Saturday, my parents and I went out for dinner. So when I was looking for a parking space around the 'makan' place, there was 1 guy was actually trying to commit suicide by jumping off a 4-storeys high building. I think it was in front of the building but luckily he didn't jump down when my car went pass. Policemen were all there and even the fire bridget was there for the rescue, it was really a mess around that area. The roads were blocked and jammed the traffic up. But I was not really interested with what was happening at that time because I just want to concentrate to look for a parking space because I was super duper hungry at that moment...
.
I am not sure you guys still remember my past few blogs, something got to do with motivation. Sometimes, it is really not worth to terminate your life as a step to solve some personal issues e.g. love matters, family issues, financial status etc. Nothing in this world does not have a solution. Remeber this "There is always an answer for a question!" But death is not the ultimate solution for all problems. I am not sure whether they do think of those people who care for them, do they mind? But it was quite a good ending for this so-called event as that person changed his mind and he was taken into the police station, i guess so. Committing suicide is considered as an offence.
.
As I always like to say, "Life is like a dream". There are always obstacles in life but we can't solve everything by ourselves. That's why God made friends to live with us. Why friends do come and go? Because they are just a 'passer-byer' to aid us to overcome our obstacles. No matter it's joy, happiness, sadness etc, they are actually obstacles. Don't you think that a happy ending doesn;t need a sacrifice? Sorry to say that, it is very silly to carry every burden by yourself, making yourself a piece of burden, getting yourself into trauma and finally "freak out". Please, don't hesitate... Huu..
.
Enjoy and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google adsense

kEv!n

Nuffnang